There's a sad sort of clanking from the clock in the hall and the bells in the steeple too.
(在禮堂裏和尖塔上傳來一陣傷心的叮噹聲)
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird is popping up to say
cukoo!
(而在幼兒室裏,一隻可笑的小鳥彈了出來,唱着「cukoo」)
Cukoo! Cukoo!
Regretfully they tell us but firmly they compel us to say goodbye... to you.
(它們(叮噹聲&小鳥)遺憾地告訴我們,但又是堅決地迫我們,向你們說再見)
So long, Farewell, Aufwiedersehn Goodnight
(再見,再見,晚安,直到我們再見)
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
(我討厭離去,離開這美麗的一晚)
So long, Farewell, Aufwiedersehn Adieu
(再見,再見,再見,直到我們再見)
Adieu Adieu to yieu and yieu and yieu
(再見,向你,向你,和你說再見)
So long, Farewell Au 'voire Aufwiedersehn
(再見,再見,再見,直到我們再見)
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
(我希望留下來,嚐試我第一口的香檳)
So long, Farewell Aufwiedersehn Goodbye
(再見,再見,晚安,直到我們再見)
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye, goodbye!
(我離去,發出嘆息,說再見,再見)
I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
(不是說謊,我興幸可以離去)
I flit I float, I fleetly flee I fly
(我輕快地飛,我漂浮,我快速地消失,我飛去)
The sun has gone, to bed and so must I
(太陽已走了,所以我要上床睡了)
So long Farewell Aufwiedersehn Goodbye
(再見,再見,晚安,直到我們再見)
Goodbye...Goodbye...Goodbye...Goodbye...